Netflix is the most popular online media streaming service in the world. This portal provides you with a gallery of movies and TV shows, accessible from any device with an internet connection. If you are trying to log into Netflix for the first time, we must tell you that it is not a free service. But you can get an account for a flat monthly fee.
If you already have an account and are looking for information like logging into Netflix or are having trouble accessing the app, you’ve come to the right place. We explain how to log in correctly. And if you forgot your data associated with the account, we will help you find them.
How to sign in to Netflix for PC
- in the upper right area of the screen you can see the ” Login ” button , click on it.,
- Enter your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Then tap on the red ” Login ” button at the bottom of the form.
- It is important to mention that you can log in to Netflix from Facebook by clicking on the link ” log in with Facebook ” as shown in the figure above.
How to sign in to Netflix from a mobile device
You can access your Netflix account on any mobile device that has the application installed. To do this we will follow the following steps to have netflix for Android and Apple:
- Open the Netflix application by tapping the icon installed on your device with operating systems: Android, iOS (iPhone / iPad) or Windows Phone.
Enter your email, followed by the password and touch the ” login ” button.
I forgot my email / password to log into Netflix
- If you forgot your email and / or password and cannot log into Netflix, don’t worry, follow these simple instructions to help you find the solution:
- Go to the official Netflix page and click on the ” start session ” button or follow this link
- On the page you will see a form to access your data and below appears the option “ Forgot your email or password? ”, Click on it.
The new screen presents 3 options to recover your password and a box at the bottom to fill in according to your choice:
- Email : enter an email address
- Text message (SMS) : enter the phone number associated with the account
- Call : enter the phone number associated with the account
At the end you must click on the blue button located at the bottom
You will then receive a verification code so that you can complete the process of accessing your account without problems.
If in an extreme case you forget your email and phone number associated with the account, Netflix enabled the link ” I don’t remember my email or my phone number “, as shown in the figure above. Click on it.
A form will appear where you must enter the name, surname and card number associated with the account and touch the ” Find account ” button. It only remains to follow the instructions.