Sign in to Dropbox. With this little tutorial you can log in to Dropbox seamlessly. Did you switch devices and you can’t access your Dropbox account? have you forgotten your password? We will clear these and other doubts that may arise when trying to access this cloud.
Dropbox is a personal service for mass storage and synchronization of data in the cloud. Here the servers host the user’s information, as if it were a hard disk but on the Internet. Dropbox has the advantage of keeping your files safe, giving you access to them whenever you need it from anywhere, you only need an Internet connection.
How to log into Dropbox
The Dropbox application is available for desktop operating systems and for mobile devices. The service offers 2 gigabytes of storage for free and up to 100 gigabytes in its paid version.
- To log in from your computer, enter in your browser https://www.dropbox.com/ click on “start session”. You can also download the desktop application .
- Next you must enter your previously registered email and password. Click on the blue “login” button.
- Now you will have access to the Dropbox welcome page. Here you can configure your account, upload files and manage the service according to your needs.
- If your email address registered in Dropbox and Google are the same, you can log in by pressing at the bottom, where it says “Register with Google.”
- You will be redirected to Google to the login address of your email. Then Dropbox will ask you for permission to manage your contact list. Finally enter your email password and press “next”.
Sign in to Dropbox from mobile devices
- You can log into Dropbox by downloading the app on your mobile device. Also entering com through the address bar of your mobile browser. The system is available for Android, iPad, iPhone and Windows Phone devices.
- Enter your email and password. Now press “login”. The steps are similar to the login from your computer, so follow these tips and you will not have problems.
Problems signing in to Dropbox
The most common problem when logging into Dropbox is losing your password. If that is your case, click on “ Have you forgotten your Password? ”
Then the system will ask you to enter your email to restore your password. Check your inbox or Spam and follow the steps indicated there.
If your problem persists, we advise you to go to the Dropbox help center , they will provide you with the necessary advice, responding to your concerns.
Dropbox is very useful for sending large files, which are rejected by email servers. Log in to Dropbox by following these simple tips and you can enjoy more storage capacity.
To sign in to your Dropbox account, follow these steps:
- Open Your Web Browser: Launch your preferred web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to the Dropbox Website: In the address bar of your web browser, type the following URL to access the Dropbox website: https://www.dropbox.com/ and press Enter.
- Click on “Sign In”: On the Dropbox homepage, you’ll see the “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the page. Click on it.
- Enter Your Email: In the provided field, enter the email address associated with your Dropbox account.
- Enter Your Password: Type in the password for your Dropbox account.
- Click “Sign In”: After entering your email and password, click the “Sign In” button to log in to your Dropbox account.
If you’ve entered the correct email address and password, you will be logged in to your Dropbox account, and you can access your files and folders.
If you’ve forgotten your password or are experiencing issues with your account, you can use the “Forgot your password?” link on the Dropbox sign-in page to reset your password or get assistance with your account.