Sign in to Uber. Uber is a service company launched in San Francisco, California in 2009 and currently operates in more than 662 cities in 77 countries. In this article we have created a mini tutorial to successfully log in to Uber and if you have problems entering the platform, we will help you solve it.
For riders, Uber is essentially a cheap and safe taxi service. For drivers, it is basically a referral service, offering exceptional pay. The app is available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone to connect passengers and drivers using the phone’s GPS capabilities.
The service allows both parties to know the location of the other, to avoid unnecessary waiting. The company is in charge of processing the payment: it charges the passenger’s credit card, takes a small percentage (ranging between 5% and 20%) and the difference is deposited directly into the driver’s account.
How do I log into Uber?
- Direct your browser to the following address https://www.uber.com/en-EN/ and press the ” start session ” button located at the top right.
- Although the main login page is the same for everyone, the steps to log into Uber are slightly different for each type of user. If you want to access your account as a driver, click on the button ” DRIVER LOGIN “. If you want to access your account as a user, click on the button ” USER LOGIN “.
- Enter your email address in the ” Email or mobile phone number ” box in the middle of the screen. Click on the ” NEXT ” button .
- Enter your Uber driver or user password in the ” Enter your password ” field and click the ” NEXT ” button .
How to access your Uber account through your mobile with the application
Download and install the Uber app on your device. Please note that the app is only available for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices at this time.
- Once you have installed the application, touch the Uber icon on your mobile home screen to open it
- Click on ” Login “
- Enter your email address associated with your Uber account
- Enter your password associated with your Uber account
- Finally click on ” Login “
I forgot my password to log into Uber
If you have forgotten your password, access the following link to reset it. You will need to enter the email address or phone number associated with your Uber account. Then click on the ” NEXT ” button
In a few minutes you will receive an email with the link to reset the password . But you only have 10 minutes to use it, after this time you will have to start the process again.
If with this procedure you are still unable to log into Uber, you can contact this company at this link and continue with Account and payment options> I cannot log in or request a ride> My password reset link does not work.