Sign in to Office 365. Office 365 are Microsoft tools, based on the applications we all know, such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneDrive, among other very useful services. Here you will have the ability to store your work in the cloud and have access through all your devices with an internet connection.
Sign in to office 365 will allow you to easily create and share files. However, you must be subscribed, also have your operating system and browser updated.
If you already have an account, we will explain how to log into office 365 from any device. If you have not subscribed yet, we will quickly explain how to do it. We will also give you some tips so that you can solve frequent problems with your login.
How to sign in to Office 365 from your desktop
- To log in Office 365 , type in your search engine https://www.office.com/?omkt=en_EN . Once on the main page, click on “Login” .
- Now on the Microsoft access page, you must enter your email, password and press the “Login” button and you will be able to login 365 login.
- With these simple steps, you will have already signed in to Office 365. In your inbox you will be able to configure and manage your account.
- If you have not yet subscribed to Office 365 to log in , you can do so by accessing your Microsoft account and clicking on “Services and Subscriptions”
- Then you can choose the free Office 365 trial for one month or immediate purchase, in this way you can enjoy all the tools that this subscription service offers you.
How to sign in to Office 365 from other devices
To sign in to Office 365 from other devices, such as Android, iOS, or Windows Phone, you must also be subscribed. The operation of your tools will depend on the plan you have in your team.
You can download your Office applications through the store that your device works with Google Play Store, Office Online, Google Web Store or using Chromebook.
To log into Office 365 correctly, you must select the application you want and configure it by entering the data such as your email and password.
Problems signing in to Office 365
There may be some problems logging into Office 365. If you are on your computer, go to Office technical support and in the search engine type “Sign in to Office 365. “
If you are having trouble logging in from your device, check the following:
- Verify that you entered your email and password correctly
- Make sure your email is compatible
- Review synchronization and configuration issues (time and date)
- Try removing and adding your account again through your device settings
- Protect your account from cyber hacking. Try two-step verification
Signing in to Office 365 will give you multiple benefits, from creating documents together to simultaneously connecting with other people. Now with its use you can increase your efficiency and have the advantage of having everything in the cloud.