Sign in to LinkedIn. Those interested in finding employment through this medium must register. To log in to LinkedIn, we invite you to continue reading, here you will learn how to do it. We will also give you some solutions to your problems to enter this social network. Let’s first see what this company is about.
LinkedIn is a free social network created especially for professionals and entrepreneurs. It is a tool that many companies use for recruiting staff. You can access it through your computer or using your mobile device.
If you want to find job options, connect with other professionals, or if you are a company looking for talent, you can use LinkedIn. This social network provides you with the necessary connection to show all users your skills and talents.
How to log in to LinkedIn from your computer
You can also log into LinkedIn by going to the com main page . You must enter your email address and password, associated with your account. Click on “sign in” and you will be able to enjoy all the benefits that LinkedIn offers you.
Access LinkedIn from your mobile device
- You can log into LinkedIn from your iPhone or iPad devices by downloading the application through the iTunes App Store.
- Also access from your Android by downloading the application from Google Play.
- You can also type “LinkedIn.com” in your mobile search engine and you will have direct access to the social network login. On the page click on “Sign in”.
Log in to LinkedIn with Facebook
You can connect both social networks and unite them in a single profile. By doing this you will save time importing and finding professional contacts.
- To log in to LinkedIn, go to your Facebook account and type LinkedIn in your network’s search engine. Click on “Use this application” and you will have access to the login.
- If you’ve already connected both networks, you can add LinkedIn to your Facebook page. Another way is to go to LinkedIn and log in with Facebook from your page.
I can’t log into LinkedIn
Here are 3 ways to recover your LinkedIn account:
- The most frequent problem to log in to any social network is forgetting the password. If this is your case, you can restore it on the LinkedIn main page at the link in the upper right “Have you forgotten your password ?” Then enter your email or phone to retrieve it .
- Point your browser to the LinkedIn help page and enter your login problem in the search engine. They will give you the support and help you need to access your account.
- If you have two-step verification activated and it does not allow you to log into LinkedIn, visit this Link and you will get help to activate and deactivate the system.