Sign in to iCloud. iCloud is an Apple system that allows you to store and share photos, documents, videos and a large amount of information. It has a storage capacity of 5 GB in its free version, but you can get more space by paying a minimal fee.
You can log in to iCloud through your computer or using devices such as: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV. We must remember iCloud is not available for all countries, it also has limitations with some devices. For more information, consult the table of minimum iCloud requirements .
If you are looking for information how to log in to iCloud, here we explain how to do it in a simple and fast way. If you have problems entering the system, you have reached the indicated site.
Create Apple ID for iCloud sign-in
You should know that to log in to iCloud you need an Apple ID, which you can create here . With that ID you can configure iCloud on your order or device of preference.
- Go to icloud.com and enter the Apple ID and password that you created when you set up iCloud.
- Now in your inbox you can configure your account, select the content and activate the functions you want to use, just click on “Apply”
How to enter iCloud from other devices
To sign in to iCloud from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your device must be updated with the latest version of iOS.
- With your Apple ID you can log in and access from all your devices. You will not need to create a new one. If you don’t have it yet, create one by following the steps indicated above.
- If you have a new device and you are setting it up for the first time, the system will prompt you to log in, enter your ID and password. Immediately iCloud and all your Apple services will be configured.
- To log in from Apple TV, you must also enter your Apple ID when setting up your device for the first time. Enter your “home screen” and you are ready to share photos and much more. If you have doubts, here we leave you the Apple TV user manual .
Having trouble logging in to iCloud?
If you are having trouble signing in to iCloud, please follow these steps.
- Check that the access data you wrote is correct.
- Check that your equipment is properly configured.
- Security systems such as two-factor authentication or two-step verification can prevent you from logging in to iCloud (in some cases). If you have activated any of these systems, verify that you correctly enter the requested codes.
- If you forget your Apple ID or password, you can reset it by going to the home page and clicking “Forgot your Apple ID or password.”
Now you can access your information from anywhere by synchronizing all your computers. Log in to iCloud and make the most of the services that the system offers you. Appleid sign.