Sign in mega.nz. Mega Cloud is a platform designed for file storage. It is presented as a good option for those users who want a generous free storage space, as it offers 50 GB in the cloud that can be used for documents and other small files.
Navigating this platform is very simple, if you are a new user you do not need much knowledge. It has a toolbar to manage the main functions, easily accessible. It also has mobile applications for Android and iOS that are quite simple.
Are you a frequent user of cloud storage? Looking for a free mass storage cloud service that offers security? Mega is a cloud storage portal that will meet all your needs. This article will guide you through the hassle-free Mega login process.
How to log in to Mega?
- Again go to the main page of Mega and click on ” login “, fill in the boxes with your email address and password. You can also access from this link .
- If you want the session to remain open, check the ” Remember me ” box . Upon completion, select the ” Login ” button located in the lower right. The login process will begin and in a few seconds your inbox will load into Mega.
- Once in the inbox, you can upload files and share a link with whoever you want. You can also use the services offered by this page of files in the cloud.
Did you forget your password?
When registering with mega, we advise you to save the password recovery key through this link to prevent future inconveniences when entering your account.
- If you forgot your password to log into Mega, go back to step 2 above and click on “ Have you forgotten your password? “,
- You will be directed to a new page where you are asked to backup your recovery key to reset the password
- If your answer is ” Yes “, a box appears in which you must write your email and follow the steps to recover your password.
Helpful tips Sign in mega.nz
- Never enter your password on a public device
- Do not log in to your account from a shared computer
- For added security, load Mega from your computer instead of from a server
- We suggest setting a strong password, so that when you log in to Mega the security of your files is not compromised