Login to Blogger. Blogger is a Google tool that allows the user to create and manage a blog with free hosting. You need a Google account to log in to Blogger, in this article we show you exactly how to do it and if you have forgotten your data to access, complete some simple steps that we give you, to recover your account.
The success of a blog depends on several factors: you must choose a topic of public interest that has a lot of reading on the internet, in addition to writing hard and constantly. It is also important to keep the blog updated so as not to lose the number of visits.
By logging in to Blogger you can publish articles and content with images and / or videos on topics of all kinds. You will find other people who have the same interests or needs as you. You can also host blogs with multiple contributors, or you can run your own solo show.
How do I log in to Blogger?
- To log in to Blogger, go to the home page via this link and click ” Log in .” Choose your google account and click Sign in .
- You can also log in by clicking on ” Use another account ” and enter your email address and password in the corresponding boxes. Click on ” Next .”
- If you are logged into google, click the app icon and choose Blogger from the drop-down menu. Your blog’s Control Panel will open in Blogger.
I can’t log into my google blog
Generally, the login problem is due to forgetting the email address or password associated with the account. We will talk about how to solve both cases:
I forgot the email address associated with Blogger
- Follow the steps to log in to Blogger explained above and click on “ have you forgotten your email?”
- Enter your phone or alternate email address to recover your account
- You will then receive an email with instructions to log in again.
I forgot my password associated with Blogger
- Follow the steps to log in to Blogger explained above , enter your email associated with your Blogger account and on the next page click on ” Have you forgotten your password ?”
- Follow the instructions below. They will ask you some questions to confirm that it really is your account. Answer the best you can.
- When resetting your password, you should choose a strong combination, preferably one that you have not used with this account.