If you want to How to create a new Yahoo account, you only need to sign up with a Microsoft account. In this article we show you how to create an email and thus be able to enjoy all the benefits associated with your account.
How to create a new Yahoo account
To create a Yahoo email you must follow the following steps:
First access the Yahoo mail registration page , for this we just have to click here.
Name and surname : you must write these mandatory data.
Select your ID and password: in this section choose the name you want our new email address to have, as well as your password. If the name is busy it will tell you in red that it is “not available”. You should look for a free one. Then you put your password and you see its security level below . Red means weak; green, safe . If we forget the one we have put in, we can click on «Show password».
Mobile phone number : in Yahoo you have to provide a mobile phone number when creating an email account. It is mandatory. The mobile would serve to send you your password or username if you lose them, and also to enter Yahoo from that mobile. Do not forget to choose the telephone code of your country.
Personal data: then you have to insert your date of birth and your gender.
Optional recovery number : its function is similar to that of the mobile phone. It is a second number in case you lose the current one, but in this case it is optional . It can be from a friend or relative. In the box on the right you have to indicate your relationship with the owner of that phone.
Finally, you only need to click on the button «Create Account»
Once there you just have to fill in the ID and password fields and you will access your new Yahoo mail account.
Creating a new Yahoo account is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to create a new Yahoo email account:
- Open Your Web Browser: Launch your preferred web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to Yahoo Sign-Up Page: In the address bar of your web browser, type the following URL to access Yahoo’s sign-up page: https://login.yahoo.com/account/create
- Start Creating Your Account:
- You will see the Yahoo sign-up page. Here, you’ll need to enter your information in the required fields.
- Begin by entering your First Name and Last Name in the respective fields.
- Choose Your Yahoo Email Address:
- In the “Email address” field, type the username you want for your new Yahoo email address. This will be the part before “@yahoo.com.”
- Yahoo will check the availability of your chosen username. If it’s already taken, you’ll need to choose a different one. Yahoo may also suggest alternatives.
- Set a Password:
- Create a strong and secure password for your Yahoo account. It should be a mix of upper and lower-case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Re-enter the password in the “Password” and “Confirm Password” fields to make sure it’s entered correctly.
- Enter Your Mobile Number (Optional):
- Yahoo may ask for your mobile number for account recovery and security purposes. It’s recommended to provide a mobile number, but it’s optional.
- Enter Your Birthdate:
- Input your birthdate in the “Month,” “Day,” and “Year” fields.
- Select Your Gender (Optional):
- You can choose to select your gender, but this field is optional.
- Complete the CAPTCHA:
- Verify that you are not a robot by completing the CAPTCHA challenge. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Review Yahoo Terms and Privacy:
- Create Your Account:
- Once you’ve filled out all the required information and reviewed the terms and policies, click the “Continue” or “Create account” button.
- Verify Your Email Address:
- Yahoo may ask you to verify your email address by sending a verification code to the mobile number you provided. Enter the code when prompted.
- Congratulations!: You’ve successfully created your new Yahoo email account. You can now use your Yahoo email address to send and receive emails.
Make sure to keep your Yahoo email address and password secure and avoid sharing them with others. Additionally, consider adding account recovery information to your Yahoo account, such as an alternate email address or security questions, to help with account recovery in case you forget your password.